EDDIE / three point harness
The EDDIE harness is a rather specialist custom made sighthound 3 point harness with a minimal slimline ergonomic cut, crafted in vegetable tanned leather, and fitted with solid cast brass hardware. This harness is only available as a custom order item because of the 6 measurements needed to obtain the correct fit.
EDDIE is a sighthound specific safety harness that has been developed to combat the sighthound breeds' natural instinct to back-up and out, effectively wriggling out of common harness shapes. The minimal design is anatomically shaped by hand using traditional leather crafting techniques making it neatly formfitting and lightweight.
As with all Canem Studio products the EDDIE harnesses are made to order in our Norwegian workshop.
1. Lower neck circumference: Measure around the base of the neck.
2. Chest circumference: Measure around the widest point of the chest.
3. Belly circumference: Measure around, behind the rib cage, at the slimmest point of the belly.
4. Short back length: Measure from the base of the neck until where you took measurement № 2.
5. Long back length: Measure from the base of the neck until where you took measurement № 3.
6. Front chest length: Measure from the tip of the chest bone until the widest point of the chest.
Made of natural materials with a proven record of social and environmental responsibility
Manufacturing: Hand made in Norway.
Leather: 100% full grain vegetable tanned leather from Spanish livestock.
Hardware: Solid brass. Made in Germany